Right of withdrawal
Consumers have a 14-day right of withdrawal.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without stating any reasons. The withdrawal period is 14 days from the day on which you or any third party appointed by you, who is not the courier, has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Meister GmbH, Kasernenstraße 85, 78315 Radolfzell, Germany, email@example.com, telephone: +49 (0) 7732 806 0) by means of an unequivocal notice (e.g. a letter transmitted by post or email) of your intention to withdraw from this contract. You may use the notice of standard withdrawal form attached hereto, but this is not mandatory.
Timely submission of the notice of withdrawal before the end of the withdrawal period is sufficient for observing the withdrawal deadline.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will promptly refund all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs incurred by your optional choice of another mode of delivery other than the least expensive standard delivery offered by us), at the latest 14 days from the date on which we receive your notice of withdrawal from this agreement. We will process the refund using the same payment method that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed with you otherwise; we will not charge a fee for this refund under any circumstances. We may withhold the refund until the goods have been returned to us or until you have provided evidence that you have shipped the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You shall return or deliver the goods to us promptly and in any event no later than 14 days after the date on which you inform us that you are withdrawing from this agreement. This deadline is deemed to have been respected if you return the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period. You shall be responsible for the return shipping costs. You shall be liable only for any diminished value of the products if this loss of value results from your handling of the goods in a manner not necessary for testing the condition, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
There is no right of withdrawal for the following types of contracts:
- contracts for the supply of goods that have not been prefabricated and for the fabrication of which an individual selection or identification by the consumer is essential or that have been clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
Standard withdrawal form
(If you would like to withdraw from the contract, please fill out this form and return it to us.)
– To Meister GmbH, Kasernenstraße 85, 78315 Radolfzell, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org
– I/we (*) herewith withdraw from the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only for communications on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
For claims based on damage that has been caused by us, our legal representatives or persons used by us to perform our obligations, we are at all times liable without limitation
- for injuries to life, body, or health
- for any intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty
- for guarantee promises, if so agreed, or
- if the matter falls within the scope of the German Product Liability Act.
In the case of a breach of essential contract obligations - in the sense that they must be satisfied in the first place to properly perform the contract and which the other contracting party may typically expect to be complied with (‘cardinal’ obligations) - through slight negligence on our part, on the part of our legal representatives or persons used by us to perform our obligations, our liability is limited in its amount to the foreseeable damage that must typically be expected to occur.
No other claims for compensation are valid.